Standing Foam Roller Burn<br>Tash Barnard<br>Class 1122

Standing Foam Roller Burn
Tash Barnard
Class 1122

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Great balance and strength challenge! Found my weak link to work on! 
Hey, I am learning to say "here" with a British Accent. Plus I am getting a great standing workout. I just paired this class with Courtney Miller's 10 Day Challenge to give a 50 minute workout. It was a good combo. Thanks Tash! 
The more I take this class, the more I appreciate it. I love how Tash manages to even include some push ups:) 
I just starting taking this class in conjunction with Carrie Pages 10 Day Challenge. The classes compliment each other nicely if you want a 50 minute workout. Thanks Tash! 
This class will certainly build strength in one's legs.  Just did this class again in conjunction with Day 2 of Carrie Pages 10 Day Challenge. 
 Just did this class again in conjunction with Day 3 of Carrie Pages 10 Day Challenge. Hopefully, another couple days & will be able finish that 1st one leg sequence without dropping a leg to the floor. 
4th day in a row and I am just about able to do the beginning one leg sequence without dropping a leg to the floor.  Proof that dedication is paying off:) 
5th day in a row. I can now say, "Here, There, Core, and Draw" with a British Accent.  Great class.. and every day i feel a little stronger. 
1 person likes this.
Amazing! Was looking for something that would emphasize legs and this is it! 
This is my "go to" class when I only have 30 minutes but still want a great work-out! 
41-50 of 86

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin