How many times can I watch a Premium Workshop? (FAQs)

Read This Article
Hi I purchased a workshop(s) but cannot remember the name of it/them. How can I find workshops that I have purchased?
Silja ~ I have sent you an email with the name of the workshop you purchased. I hope you enjoy it.
Saleha ~ Thank you for your forum post. We don't have a feature to download the videos, however you keep access to the workshops even if you cancel your account. There is not a 6 month period.

We currently have one workshop approved for ACE credits, but you can also petition your organization to see if they will approve the workshop(s) you have taken.
I'd like to buy a workshop, but can't see any instructions on how to do this on the website. Every time I click play on the workshop I get the message that I need to purchase it, but no instructions on how to do so. What am I missing!
Woo Yang C
Hi, I just purchased a workshop and it says the following "Unlimited access to workshop video for at least 6 months."

Does that mean that I won't be able to watch it after 6 months?
Woo Yang ~ Thank you for your forum post. You will always have access to this workshop, and you will be able to watch it any time, even if you cancel your subscription. I hope you enjoy the workshop you purchased!
Is it possible to view a purchased workshop for a short period of time while not online? I'm doing a lot of air travel lately and would love to purchase for cross-country travel w/out wifi. Have tried to stream on wifi enabled planes and it really doesn't "fly!" ;)
Marcia ~ Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately we don't have a feature that allows you to download our videos to watch them later. We hope to add this feature in the future.

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin