Breathing<br>Michele Larsson<br>Tutorial 1129

Breathing
Michele Larsson
Tutorial 1129

Watch this Tutorial
Thanks Michele! These breathing patterns I have used for several injured or nervous movers who have fear embedded in there movement which limits them. Such a great tool to share from Eve!
Thanks Michele! These breathing patterns I have used for several injured or nervous movers who have fear embedded in there movement which limits them. Such a great tool to share from Eve!
1 person likes this.
Thanks Michele! Hope to be able to see you live sometime!
Kerry ~ Please, do it. Michele shares a wealth of information simply being in the room with her. She is straightforward, completely open to sharing and full of information. Do yourself a favor and get to Santa Fe or find her at the next conference she's at. My short time with Michele will forever be a cherished treasure.
Michele--you mentioned to use single lung breathing during rotation. Do you encourage that breath pattern, meaning, only breathing into one side during rotation and not both? Also, are you inhaling during rotation and exhaling to return? I loved breast bone breathing!
Playforever
1 person likes this.
Oh, Michelle, what a cleanly simple, yet immensely powerful, breathing concept you demonstrated so beautifully here! I wish that I would have had time to see your studio while I was visiting in nearby Albuquerque! Maybe next time! Thank you!
Gosha McClung
I had a great pleasure meeting Michele at the PMA 2013. She's very caring and natural in her teaching... Thank you!
Michele-- I am deeply inspired by your Eve'inspired approach to Pilates. I hope to study with you some day! Thank you for these invaluable tutorials.
Absolutely amazing! Thanks Michele, thanks Eve! The book/breast bone breathing was new to me. Love the image. Also the hand to opposite nostril to same lung breathing, ingenious!
I have only one lung what suggestions do you have for breathing (single lung breathing). I only have my right lung.
1-10 of 14

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin