High-Energy Mat<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 292

High-Energy Mat
Meredith Rogers
Class 292

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
STILL love this one! Is is possible to use the theraband in a class that offers this much challenge?
Sure Joni....get creative :)
I'd much rather follow you and have your instruction Meri! Michelle says she had a terrific theraband session with you this week. Going to post a new one?

One just went up! :) And...I know you have already done it.
1 person likes this.
Both this old favorite and the new theraband class are terrific. I tell folks about PA all the time...and just this week someone I encouraged nearly 2 YEARS ago wrote on my FB page that she finally got around to joining and was really enjoying it.
The theraband class that was filmed on October 1st...any chance it will be uploaded soon?

Hi Joni,
I'm not sure.....hopefully soon. Keep looking out for it :)

Hi Joni ~ The class you attended is one of a few classes currently trapped in one of our main editing computers that is not working properly. We are looking for the right help so that we can retrieve it without destroying it. I'm sorry you've had to wait to see it. I'm still hopeful that we'll all get to see it, but I can't say when at this time. Sorry
1 person likes this.
Meredith- this was a very thorough class. I felt that your instruction was flawless. Thank you! Mermaid is also one of my favorites.
Thank you Monica, very much. I also love the Mermaid!!
21-30 of 40

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin