Pilates for Scoliosis<br>Madeline Black<br>Workshop 1261

Pilates for Scoliosis
Madeline Black
Workshop 1261

Watch this Workshop
Maryam
Thank you Madeline for your comment. I got that.
Hi Moderators! I purchase this workshop a few years ago and I want to do a refresher but can't seem to access the content. Any advice?
Shelly ~ I have sent you a private message to help you.
1 person likes this.
Loved this workshop! Can you suggest additional resources (books, videos, etc.) for further information?
Madeline Black
Hi Elisha, if there is a PDF attached to the workshop, the bibliography would be on the last page. A new reference for you to check out is Dr. Suzanne Martin’s new book on scoliosis recently published by Handspring Publishers. 
Madeline Black thank you so much! I'll be watching this again and again. I was looking at your upcoming workshop at your studio in a couple of weeks, but don't think I can swing it. Would love to bring you to Sacramento for a workshop :D
Madeline Black
Thank you Elisha, if you could swing the workshop, it will be worth it! 
Ludovica U
very interesting workshop!!! I have a question: in the picture about right thoracic left lumbar scoliosis is that a C curve or S curve?
Madeline Black
Hi Ludovica, I do not use the language of C or S curve but follow the Schroth model of 3,4, or 5 curve. The reason is one has to take into consideration the whole spine not just one region. If you are referring to the drawing not the X-ray, a right thoracic, left lumbar is a 4 curve. Hope that helps.
Ludovica U
Madeline Black I have another question! you said that in the right thoracolumbar convexity the weight is onto the right leg but reading some books seems that for a three curve scoliosis the weight is onto the left. Means that Gaby' spine is not three curve?
61-70 of 79

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin