Stretches for Golf<br>Anthony Lett<br>Class 1302

Stretches for Golf
Anthony Lett
Class 1302

Watch this Class
wow that pec stretch was intense. looking forward to trying these with a golfer client at the weekend. question for you, what do you think of Jennifer's mods on to a BOSU or swiss ball in lieu of the ladder barrel? Or do you have a no prop alternative? Thanks in advance. looking forward to checking out some of your other videos.
Thanks, I really liked some of those stretches. The lower back release will be especially helpful, as I get lots of clients with back pain.
Glad to hear it Kathrin. Thanks for the feedback. If the other people who have contributed to this thread can see this, I apologise for not responding. I didn't receive any alerts to your messages.
1 person likes this.
I am so glad for this class Anthony. Here in La Quinta we have a large numbers of golfers (all levels), and I am looking forward to use some of this exercises with my men in my golfer's class. Muito Obrigado, Eli.
Thank you Eliezer. Good luck and please let me know how it goes.
Judy B
Loved the class! I have a question about the contract/release. Anatomically speaking, what is the purpose of the static contraction while the muscle is stretched?
Thanks for the feedback, Judy. The static contraction is a neurophysiological mechanism that reduces muscle tone. It is called PNF if you want to research it. 
21-27 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin