Total Body Wunda Chair<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 1326

Total Body Wunda Chair
Meredith Rogers
Class 1326

Watch this Class
Shara S next time I make a chair class I will make sure to keep that in mind.
1 person likes this.
Really great basics clear cues and generally lonGer feeling relaxed after this class thanks - do you use the bAsi block system in order to choreograph  or do you just go with the flow?
Great to hear Elizabeth D. In general, when teaching on the equipment I try to stick to the basi block system but I do give myself permission to mix it around a bit with the intention of flow but always keeping in mind to work the whole body.
Gisela G
1 person likes this.
I just discovered this gem - great variations, especially of the pikes! Can you please do more chair classes in the future? I love the chair, and I love your classes!!!
Gisela G I will keep your request in mind for when I get back to filming.
Thanks for moving with me!
1 person likes this.
Great class! Precise cueing! Lovely voice! Perfect execution! Thank you very much!!! Please do more chair classes!!! Especially the basic ones. Because your basic classes burn so nicely!😉 I love them!
Barbara L I hope to make another one soon!!
Rachel E
1 person likes this.
Thanks Meredith Rogers . Second class I’ve taken after signing up! Love the speed of your class, simple clearing, strong and gradual class 
Rachel E
1 person likes this.
Thanks Meredith Rogers . Second class I’ve taken after signing up! Love the speed of your class, simple clearing, strong and gradual class 
Rachel E thank you so much and welcome to Pilates Anytime!!

31-40 of 42

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin