Fundamental Reformer 1<br>Karen Sanzo<br>Class 1277

Fundamental Reformer 1
Karen Sanzo
Class 1277

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Wonderful Beginners Class Karen. I loved your clear instructions and totally agree with the establishing the fundamental basics with connection. Thank you !
Lori O
1 person likes this.
Loved some of the cues! A great fundamental class! Thanks for the great insight!
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for this back to basics. As a student and instructor coming back from third child, these fundamentals are helping to reconnect what has stretched out and needs reconnecting. Such great cues for connection
Rinnie W
1 person likes this.
Such a great video! Def helped me a lot in teaching my new clients on finding connections..
Meg H
1 person likes this.
Great cues- they are direct and positive. Loved this class!!
1 person likes this.
Four years later and this workout is still so valuable to me! I have two clients that come together and oh would I love to unleash you on them! They are all about heavy heavy heavy and they lose every connection they might have thought they had! They are in for a treat on Tuesday because we are doing a fundamental and slowing way down. Keep doing what you do Karen! Xoxo
1 person likes this.
Thank you Karen, what a super fundamental class....
Such great cueing! As a new instructor, I appreciate your explanations, which I will use in my classes. Thank you!
Christine T
1 person likes this.
Excellent class. Thank you!
I especially liked the active, breath and connect not aggravate, bulge or collapse
21-30 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin