Quick Standing Flow<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 1620

Quick Standing Flow
Courtney Miller
Class 1620

Watch this Class
Lisa V
This was excellent. Thank you! More like this, please.
Beverley W
Loved this! My balance was all over the place so this is definitely one I will be repeating to hopefully improve!
I WOULD LIKE TO SAY I AM BACK TRYING PILATES AGAIN FOR MY SLIPPED DISC/IF THERE IS A WAY I CAN HAVE CREDIT FOR 2 MONTHS FOR I PAYED BUT WAS UNABL TO DO PILATES.NOW I SAID I HAVE TO START AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.THANK YOU!
Eugene ~ We're glad to hear that you are back to Pilates after your injury! I have sent you an email to discuss this further.
A new go-to mini workout (when I have NO time to exercise) or a great warmup. For today, it's my morning wakeup! I like that as a standing exercise I won't be tempted to relax on the mat -- helps you focus on movement. It was challenging for a 10 minute class. Thank you Courtney Miller
Cat W
Elegant and powerful. Thanks for this - I love how this sequence can be incorporated into lying, kneeling and barre classes.
Esmeralda B
I loved! A fun way to make a "mini class" but very complete. As an exbailarina that I am, she has brought back many memories. There is no excuse for not exercising anytime, anywhere. 😉 Thank you Courtney!
Maryam
fabulous!
Courtney Miller, I go back to this over and over and over again when I want a quick warm up before I do mat, chair, tower or reformer work at home. I even love it before I ride my Spinner NXT. Please do a few more of these 10-minute warm ups for us (so I don't have to choreograph myself). So much more fun to be taught rather than always teaching. Thank you!
Perfect new standing routine for the lunch bunch! Thank you!
41-50 of 63

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin