Wunda Chair Fundamentals<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 1645

Wunda Chair Fundamentals
Meredith Rogers
Class 1645

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Amazing as always! Beautiful breakdown and cues! Perfect for a first Chair session! Thank you so much! ❤️
Thank YOU Lisa
Lori
1 person likes this.
Perfect start for 2019! Back to basics, still one of my favorite chair classes! Thanks and best wishes for 2019!
Lori
1 person likes this.
Perfect start for 2019! Back to basics, still one of my favorite chair classes! Thanks and best wishes for 2019!
Thanks Lori! Nothing better than the basics to kick off a new year!!
1 person likes this.
Lovely class, as you said the fundamentals can be very challenging especially in terms of detail, which you so eloquently describe. I also prefer to introduce mat work before apparatus but want to know if its unadvisable in your opinion to begin a new student directly on the equipment? Although the mat introduces the exercises that can be later translated on the equipment, the springs bring more awareness to the actions of the muscles and the various desired connections in the body. I would love to know your thoughts. Thanks for another great class
Tova I almost always introduce students to the work on the equipment right away and then reference to matwork as they learn it. xx
1 person likes this.
A real beauty! What an intro to wunda chair, mine just arrived and I love the feeling of this flow, a totally new kind of strength to explore.  Meredith, you teach me how to learn and teach with ease -and I am so grateful.
Abigail Z what a sweet thing to say!  That makes me happy.
21-29 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin