Athletic Conditioning<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 1625

Athletic Conditioning
Courtney Miller
Class 1625

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Great class Courtney Miller. Thanks a million!
1 person likes this.
Hey Courtney Miller I really needed a good, long, athletic workout. This was perfect! And well worth the time and effort. Thanks for your awesomeness!
1 person likes this.
Great class! This as well as your 11/2013 sculpt class worked me hard. Would like to see more of these type of classes
Charlotte M
1 person likes this.
what springs in the beginning??
Courtney Miller
Hi Charlotte ! Thanks for joining me for this workout! I like 3 red springs or 2 red and 1 green for my bilateral footwork. I typically choose 2 reds and 1 blue for unilateral footwork. Hope that helps!
terrific class! thanks so much - gonna be a challenge for my athletic class
Shannon H
Amazing class.  Courtney is beyond exceptional!  THANK YOU Courtney.
Ryan P
This could be my favourite class on PA ❤️❤️❤️
LIsa G
One of my favorite instructors and love the content!!
Shireen K
This is an amazing video for so many reasons. What I appreciate most is Courtney's excellent explanations and break downs of the exercises. This is extremely helpful to me as a instructor. I feel as though I learned not only how to do these exercises but how to teach them well. I also learned some great variations. Thank you, Courtney. I would love to see more videos like these with your great explanations. You also had a fantastic client who had good body awareness and could show us the "wrong way" to to do the exercise. I also found this to be extremely helpful. Please, Courtney, do a whole video series in this same way! I will be watching this video again and again.
61-70 of 72

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin