Joint Release Methods<br>Debora Kolwey<br>Tutorial 1578

Joint Release Methods
Debora Kolwey
Tutorial 1578

Watch this Tutorial
Michael L
OMG, I love this so much I don't even know where to begin! As a Massage Therapist / Martial Artist this movement from the practitioner that is encouraging new patterns to develop in the recipient is just absolutely beautiful to me! Are there workshops that you give in this? I am in love! Did I say that? Thank you so much for sharing!
Debora Kolwey
Dear Michael. I am just returning from a month in Nepal and India. How can I get in touch with you? I am thrilled by your enthusiasm!
1 person likes this.
That is amazing movement! I am just starting teaching and I just found out about my knee injury...no more cartilage on my left knee. Can I use that "technic" for my knee as I am very scared to use my knee during my practice.
Do you have some recommendation exercices for knees? Thanks a lot for this video full of hope!
Debora Kolwey
Dear Sylvie. Are you asking if it's safe for you, as the teacher with your knee issue, to use this series with a client? are you concerned to stand this way while you support the person? Or, are you asking about something with this approach to movement for yourself? You can email me directly if you want to discuss your knees. Pilates Anytime can give you my contact info. Thank you for your comments
Debora
This is absolutely wonderful, I can’t wait to try it on one particular client of mine. I also really hope to experience this movement as the client. 
Thank you very much Deborah, like many other comment I would love to see more. 
Aloha
Debora Kolwey
I love that you can still access and enjoy the material and when there is a chance, I would love to share more
Cynthia G
1 person likes this.
This was so interesting.  Thanks for passing on this legacy.  Older folk have a fear of bending the knees. you hinted at some help at the end, hope you can keep feeding us snippets.  Thanks for sharing, both of you
1 person likes this.
Very helpful and informative. Thank you so much Debora Kolwey. It is so nice to learn about the joint release methods introduced to you by Eve. I would love to see this approach on the lower body (Hips/Legs). I have a client who always puts their weight on their knees & has trouble crossing their legs. These videos are so helpful in my teacher training. Thank you so much
Lori
1 person likes this.
This was wonderful and I echo those who ask for a further exploration of these techniques.  Thank you!
Debora Kolwey
Lori 
I would love to get back to PA and share more of this work.  Thank you for your interest and enthusiasm
21-30 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin