Full-Body Mat<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 79

Full-Body Mat
Kristi Cooper
Class 79

Watch this Class
Hi Dayla, I see I'm a bit late on responding to your post. I'm sorry this class was terrible for you. If there are certain positions you can't do, please let me know and i'll try to give you modifications for this class. Otherwise, I hope you have tried either another of my classes or one of the other instructors that may better suit your needs. Thank you for your feedback.
Home after yet another all nighter (yep, a birth) and the promise of 30 minutes to lengthen, strengthen and bring energy into my body was irresistible. Thank you!
I never thought pilates could be such a workout! My doctor suggested it to me to fix my back problems and I'm totally in love! I'm also very glad I can use this site even though I no longer live in the U.S. Thank you!
Welcome to Pilates Anytime! So happy to have you here!
I could not hear the instructor. I had the volume on high on my I pad. Most disappointing as I have just joined. Day 1 of the challenge I could hear the class. Day 2 the video was not available. I expect more. Please advise. Linda Sanmiya, Turks and Caicos Islands
Linda, Hannah will be in touch with you regarding the possibilities of what may be happening.
Great workout! Kristi is always so inspiring! Even without the beach view!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Kristi !
Thanks for this class! I really enjoyed it :)
You're welcome Nicole!
11-20 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin