Lumbo-Pelvic Pain<br>Brent Anderson<br>Workshop 1712

Lumbo-Pelvic Pain
Brent Anderson
Workshop 1712

Watch this Workshop
Tereza ~ I'm sorry you were not able to take the quiz. I have updated your account so you should be able to access it now. If you have any trouble, please email us at contact@pilatesanytime.com.
Brenda B
Fantastic workshop, Brent. Thank you! Very useful for self and clients with back pain issues.
Help please. I've watched the whole workshop and cannot access the quiz.
Barbara ~ I have sent you an email regarding this issue. I hope you enjoyed the workshop!
Kathy R
Hi, I loved the workshop. However, I seem to have the same problem as others. I watched all the parts, but cannot take the quiz @ the end. Thanks for your help
Kathy ~ I'm sorry you had trouble taking the quiz. I have updated your account so you should be able to access it without a problem. If you continue to have trouble, please email us at contact@pilatesanytime.com.
Thanks for this great workshop! I wondered why is the camera not showing the power point images as Brent is changing them?
Thank Brent! It was such a nice refresher! So much information I will listen to it multiple times!
This was a fabulous workshop! I used what I learned right away on my clients and they felt a difference between the beginning to end of class. Thank you! 
11-19 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin