Exploring the Hip Joint<br>Shelly Power<br>Tutorial 1801

Exploring the Hip Joint
Shelly Power
Tutorial 1801

Watch this Tutorial
2 people like this.
Great information. Would you ask clients if they had the anterior or posterior procedure to better understand what exercises to give them?
very helpful
Patty Hafen
Great tutorial. Thank you!
Wow, all these years teaching and I finally get these questions answered! Thank you for this:)
Michael L
1 person likes this.
That was great! Thank you so much for addressing issues that come up on a regular basis. I work with a lot of dancers and they are like Snap, Crackle, AND, POP! ;)
Really helpful, thanks Shelly :)
1 person likes this.
This is an extremely useful and very well explained video. Thank you.
Diane Duvall
Thank you SO MUCH! I have continually had issues with my right hip popping during Single Leg Circle. Finally one instructor encouraged me to find length in my torso while doing the exercise and when I do so it really helps. Your explanation and suggestions are amazing!
This is the most thorough explanation that I've seen when it comes to clicking and it's very helpful! I still deal with some hip clicks myself during the Leg Circles, but have eliminated those on the Single Leg Stretch and mostly eliminated on the Single Straight Leg Stretch. Finding length really helps and rotating in or out also does, but sometimes I have to change rotation during the Leg Circle - it clicks less going to the left when leg is turned out, but more to the right, unless I turn it in.
Cynthia G
Really helpful, especially the difference between older style ops and the new way.  Ja, also needed more close ups but the explanations were clear. The white skeleton against the white mat made it more difficult.  Still a great and useful class.
31-40 of 41

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin