Meditation in Movement<br>Rael Isacowitz<br>Class 1936

Meditation in Movement
Rael Isacowitz
Class 1936

Watch this Class
Breve e intensa. Grazie!
Valeria E
Thanks for this amazing class!! Feeling so blessed.
loved this one....all the "resets"...the perfect flow....cueing of the eyes & hands....everything performed slowly with intent!   love it - thanks!
Jennifer, I appreciate your kind words. Thanks for doing the class and tapping into the essence of the approach. Happy holidays!
Valentina Z
You are the best Rael! Greetings from Italy! 
Valentina, I love Italy! I love the people, I love the food, I love the wine! Grazie!
Richard O
i like it a lot it gives me exercise during lockdown
Sheri D
What a wonderful class - compact (30 minutes!) but hits all the key points.  I love Rael's encouraging and friendly teaching style.
Sheri, I am happy you enjoyed the class. It's so important at a time like this to do classes and keep up our practice. Thank you!
Joanne D
Thank you, Rael!  This class is just what I needed on a rainy Friday afternoon.  I chose something short and more basic level, but still worked hard, and my body feels so much better! This class made me think of Joseph Pilates saying that its better to few high quality repetitions, than several of poor quality.  You always have such excellent cues.  When I follow them, I instantly feel more gracious and supported in my movement.  So grateful for your instruction!
Joanne
91-100 of 126

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin