Pilates Around the World<br>Pilates Anytime<br>Special 1980

Pilates Around the World
Pilates Anytime
Special 1980

Watch this Special Feature
Thanks everyone. Brenda, I agree it would've been great to have more older (and younger) Pilates practitioners represented here. For this project however, we relied completely on the people who responded to our request here on PA last Summer and sent in personal videos. Pilates Anytime only edited what we received. Hopefully next time, we'll get a better response from older practitioners.
Thank you to everyone that was involved in this creation. I just love it!
Karin, we don't produce DVD's and our content isn't downloadable, however, this video is free to anyone that wants to watch it. You don't need to be a member to watch the video, so any of your friends or family can watch it without having to join. Thank you for your contribution!
What an awesome coming together of like minded people from around the globe. I loved this video and love that we are all here together sharing our love of Pilates. Happy holidays!!
Happy Holidays Meredith!
I loved the last frames with mum n bub in the swing park! When you are a parent you have to snatch your moments to workout xxx
1 person likes this.
Pilates practitioners are so inspiring!
1 person likes this.
So FABulous! It made me smile on this Christmas morning. Thank you PilatesAnytime!
Lucie Bécus
1 person likes this.
Love it!
1 person likes this.
I love it!
Viera from Bratislava, Slovakia
1 person likes this.
Got me inspired again this morning, thanks Pilatesa Anytime! - South Africa
21-30 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin