Advanced Prenatal Reformer<br>Leah Stewart<br>Class 2080

Advanced Prenatal Reformer
Leah Stewart
Class 2080

Watch this Class
That was an amazing workout Leah! I am not pregnant, but appreciated the pelvic cues that were continuous throughout the workout.
great one! missed you Leah!
my problem is not being able to find my lower abs. example that lovely design with the legs in straps working the posterior chain I felt nothing in the lower core am I doing something wrong?
Wow! That was incredible. I have some pregnant and non pregnant clients who will totally enjoy this. I particularly loved the rotating lunge variation at the end it was awesome. Plus you look totally fabulous, a Pilates Super Model!!!
She is a genius!
Love!
Where were you Leah when I was pregnant only a few months ago? I was looking for a class just like this!
Now that I am post-natal, this was equally challenging..
Thank you!
Creative, challenging and oh so good. Thank you!!
Kathleen M
Thank you Leah for the class. I found it a true challenge and caught myself grimacing several times. (Foot in strap) For some reason the long box legwork just did not work for me, I felt unable to straighten my back with my hand down so low and the sticky mats barely helped with my bum sliding. Loved all the rest though! ❤️
an amazing class!!!!! love it!!!
Rebecca H
This was amazing and so creative. Thank you, I cannot wait to do more of your classes. I currently have a 1:1 advanced prenatal student and cannot wait to play around with these moves.
11-20 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin