Heart Pumping Jump Board<br>Meredith R. & Kristi C.<br>Class 2121

Heart Pumping Jump Board
Meredith R. & Kristi C.
Class 2121

Watch this Class
Thanks Jo!! If you need to turn in hours we have the class tracker option. Honestly, it needs work but it still records what you've watched for you to print and turn in if you like. You'll find it by clicking on "My Account." when the dropdown menu pops up, you'll see "Class Tracker." Go there and you can filter by date etc... I hope to be able to filter it by training program in the future. Welcome to BASI too! xoxo
Great idea Jo...
Unfortunately, PA doesn't count towards observation hours for BASI. I would stick with Pilates Interactive and studio time for that. Although it can be loud in a studio, you do get to see instructors handling "real time" challenges. Keep up the hard work and you can always practice with us here.
1 person likes this.
I love your classes both individually and together. I can always count on great workout! Thank you!
I love the natural responses and communication between the two of you which gives insight to how the rest of us feel at times as well. Great exercises, love the switching between using the jumpboard, long box and the straps.
Thank you Kimberley !
1 person likes this.
I just joined PA in January and so far this is my FAVORITE workout! It left me sweating, shaking, and ready to tackle the day! I feel like every area was covered. Love the dynamic between you two!
Thanks gals! Hearing from you always makes me smile.
Welcome to PA Meredith!
1 person likes this.
I love the communication during class. They're being real and talking through thoughts and question. Definitely a must see as a learning experience.
Thanks Lori
1 person likes this.
Great
41-50 of 57

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin