Mat for Creating Space<br>Brent Anderson<br>Class 2120

Mat for Creating Space
Brent Anderson
Class 2120

Watch this Class
Hi Sarah, heavier springs will also make it less work for the hamstrings. if the knees are at 90 degrees it also decreases the cramping risk. make sure they are well hydrated and use images of moving bones and not muscle contractions. also by focusing on the articulation of the spine and the breath relaxing as they descend in their bridge will also decrease risk of cramps.
Revisiting this class and feeling clear improvements, always recommending this class to my voice students! Great work Brent, thank you, again. Big smile from a grey February London town!
 I love the class a lot as a person having the same problems as Lisa does...thank you
Great breathing exercises and movements for a person like me often having neck, shoulder and lower back pain...I feel relief specially on my upper back and shoulders after the class...Thank You Dr. Anderson
Thank you for enjoying me with this breathing class.... my ribs are smiling !!!!
This is awesome breath work 
Ellie T
Wonderful. Your classes are very helpful, thoughtful and inspire my own teaching.
Anna M
Amazing class. The difference at the end in terms of air flow through your body is incredible!
Amber
have been in a super stressful time for several months and my neck and shoulder were in PT...this class has helped tremendously to relieve pain,  tension between scapula and neck and my breathing was noticeably better by end of class
Hagar S
Wow, I am so glad I found this class. My back was aching and I felt completely drained.  I feel so good now like my whole body is breathing. Thank you
61-70 of 77

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin