Postnatal Body Reconnection<br>Leah Stewart<br>Class 1368

Postnatal Body Reconnection
Leah Stewart
Class 1368

Watch this Class
Great class, feeling energised! I am a bit further along postpartum (14 weeks), But I am looking forward to getting into these type of classes to ease back into exercise. Thanks
Lovely! Am 3 weeks postpartum after a c-section ( I had twins) and this was my first class. I feel energised and I loved having this time for myself. Just 20 minutes, but it made wonders for my mood! Thank you!
Hi Leah,
I'm wondering, how long after a caesarian birth will this be appropriate?
Emma
1 person likes this.
Emma,

Thank you so much for your question. Honestly, it is so subjective and individual as to when a woman can begin to "exercise" after birth, vaginal or caesarian birth. As you can see, Mialy (the comment above yours) was able to enjoy this class 3 weeks after a caesarian birth. Generally, speaking most women are cleared to exercise at 6 - 8 weeks postpartum, but in my professional opinion and experience, I believed women can and should start some gentle breathing and simple, simple movement as soon as within the first week postpartum, but again there is no one time that all should begin. But if I had to give a general timeline for this class, I would say between 4 & 5 weeks, but definitely include some of the breathing exercises before hand. I hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions.
Thank you so much for your response Leah. I'll keep this in mind for my Post Natal clients.
Please please please any more post natal classes coming?
Christina F
Leah Stewart , you are so lovely and so positive! I’m watching your postnatal classes to help my clients who are new mothers or coming back to the Pilates work after several years of not doing anything for themselves after becoming a mother. Thank you for these invaluable classes!!
Rachel E
Amazing session thank you :)
Wow! Feels so good 6weeks pp
Florence P
Very nice and gentle class. It sounds great for a first post-natal class!
Thank you for your sharing and your positive energy!
11-20 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin