Mat Sculpt<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 1308

Mat Sculpt
Courtney Miller
Class 1308

Watch this Class
Love this class:) 
1 person likes this.
Love the way you always smile through your classes no matter how hard they are.   You are one of the best.  Thank you

One great tip I got from this class is how hand weights can assist in roll-ups. I have short legs & below avg flexibility. I normally use 5 pound leg weights when a class calls for roll-ups. That helps, but my roll-ups could still be better. Add hand weights & my roll-ups are pretty darn good & my arms get more of a workout. Thanks Courtney:) 
Deborah V
Courtney, you are awesome! You make the basics so much more fun.
I keep coming back to this class because it is such a great workout for me. And even after the 8 or so times I have taken it, it's still not easy. But it's worthy it. Thanks Courtney:) 
I am taking Tracey's Kick it Up Challenge, but it's only 30 minutes. I want about 50 minutes of exercise, so I took the 1st 20 minutes of this class. Worked great! Thanks again Courtney:) 
Adi S
WOW thanks!!
Angela W
Enjoyed this sculpting class, thank you!
I've done this class so many times, I love it. I'm so sweaty and in a much happier mood than when I started.
Wow! This workout is a sweatfest! I loved it. I will be doing this one again, and again!
161-170 of 188

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin