SmartBells® Flow<br>M. Valentin<br>Class 2222

SmartBells® Flow
M. Valentin
Class 2222

Watch this Class
Both Alan and Valentin talk about the shape of the SmartBells being important. I have enjoyed this class with a light weight (2lb dumb bell) at home. That said, I am also interested in trying it again with the SmartBells to experience the ergonomic feel they talk about. You can find SmartBells at BalancedBody.com
1 person likes this.
Bought mine 2 days ago! BB is the only company to sell these SmartBells Lite! I am really excited about them!!!!!! Can't wait to use!!!!
1 person likes this.
Love the class .. The energy is wonderful !! I have been teaching smart bells and all your variations in my studio . Works super with golfers!
Thank you for a fun class!
This class felt SO GOOD!!!! THANK YOU! After using the SmartBells, there really is no turning back. They are a fantastic prop. I love the closed leg rocker with them and the swinging stretches at the end and the saws with the Smart Bells. And the rolling like a ball. It was all great and I am very happy to now have some SmartBells. My kids all said how much fun the class looked. One of my kids used the 2nd Smart Bell at the end of the class and tried to follow along. VERY FUN! Thank you!
Love Valentin and the smart bells. Thank you so much! Can't wait to try with clients1
Alexandra L
Thank you Valentin and class (for demonstrating). This was an exciting, interesting and creative class. I had a lot of fun with it. I don't have the smart bell yet, so I used a magic circle and one pound weights, often two in each hand. It worked well enough for a great, challenging workout.
Love it Love it Love it!!!!!!!! Thank you Valentin !!!!!!!
11-17 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin