What About the Box?<br>Amy Taylor Alpers<br>Tutorial 2205

What About the Box?
Amy Taylor Alpers
Tutorial 2205

Watch this Tutorial
1 person likes this.
Great tutorial, thank you Amy and Kristi. Horseback is a bit of a nemesis exercise for me and it really helped to play with the position on the box and experience and compare the less than perfect positions as well. Kristi, I was feeling every quiver on Horseback right there with you!
Great clip Amy. I set my computer up and practiced along with you and Kristi. My straps were too short so this was a good reminder for me. Thanks!
Wonderful tutorial Amy, thanks so much.
Thank you for this tutorial. I found it very helpful. I appreciated knowing the "point of the rule" so that I can work with variables (client size, box size) and I love the image of the "canoe idea". Thank you Amy!
Florence P
Thanks Amy for this tutorial, the equipment is here to helps us finding connections. Like a duo, another image could be being in the turn when you ski instead of trying to turn, being with not against, using the contact, receiving the information...
Candace
1 person likes this.
great job Kristi! Loved this informative, excellent tutorial.  My big takeaway is learning to work with the reformer and springs to find the relationship ... can't wait to play with this.. wish you two were there to help.. hee hee!
21-26 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin