Introducing Side Bending<br>Benjamin Degenhardt<br>Class 2265

Introducing Side Bending
Benjamin Degenhardt
Class 2265

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Benjamin please bring us more excellent videos- perhaps level 2! You are a fantastic teacher!
You are my new Pilates hero Benjamin:)
Excellent progression through the classes and superb teaching! Thank you and please return with more!!
I love Ben teaching but I don't think the exercises given are for beginners.
Benjamin Degenhardt
Thanks Val - we deemed this class appropriate for beginners as it is part of a progressive series (even though it IS challenging).
Each class is a learning process to me. Each detail marks the difference from what I was doing before. Thanks very much. Greetins from Spain.
Benjamin, Yes, more progression series please! Specially more 1/2-2 level mat classes! Thank you so much for sharing your passion with us! You are truly a gift and I wish I could take your class every week!
Love the cueing and the playfulness in his voice. Great great class for beginners.
Sonia P
Theses classes are what I call "my pain killers". Love them, even knowing that it will take a few weeks till my body can align itself. 
Just beautiful!! Every time I go back to these classes I am challenged beyond words. Helps me feel so strong. Thank you Benjamin you are a delight!!
Jean B
My favorite class so far !! Thank you!!
31-40 of 41

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin