Restorative Reformer<br>Cara Reeser<br>Class 2375

Restorative Reformer
Cara Reeser
Class 2375

Watch this Class
Love, love, love all of it. Your cues & connections are always superb. The back extensions & the jumping were especially fun. It ended too soon. More Cara Reeser, please! 💗
1 person likes this.
I also appreciate your classes and yor spontaneity.
From here Brazil... Thank you!
Nadia K
1 person likes this.
Super class!!!! I loved it! Thank you
1 person likes this.
Hi Cara, what a terrific class- loved the swan variation. love your approach to teaching and cueing . Thank you!
Costanza B
1 person likes this.
Wow, loved the Spinal articulation into extension on the long box + the Teaser prep!!
I'm curious about the Reformer brand, is that a Contrology? (Jay Grimes/Balance Body)
Dori C
The ending jumping made me giggle! Thank you... I needed that during this pandemic
Sara Ellis-Owen
I was looking for a lovely restorative class for a Sunday afternoon and bingo! Here it is! Loved it. Thanks Cara. More please x
I am in LOVE with this class! So easy to get caught up in teaching all of the advanced work whilst forgetting how challenging and important it is to keep things simple. 

Thank you so much Cara❤️
Is this osteoporosis friendly?
I did it!  I'm 66 and starting over with pilates.  Haven't done it for 7 years, and am SO out of shape but I actually made it through this class.  I feel like it is a great accomplishment for me and am looking forward to getting back into the flow.
31-40 of 42

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin