The Front of the Back<br>Jennifer Golden<br>Tutorial 2435

The Front of the Back
Jennifer Golden
Tutorial 2435

Watch this Tutorial
1 person likes this.
This tutorial will definitely have an impact on the way I cue and teach Pilates exercises in the future...thank you!
1 person likes this.
Absolutely love your tutorial and how the idea of the 'front of the back' creates a deeper, yet more comfortable sensation of stability in the body.
Please 'get carried away' :)) and come back with more tutorials !
DJ
DJ
1 person likes this.
Great tutorial thanks! I think that post abdominal surgery it is particularly important to focus on creating space rather than pressure so really relevant for this. I agree more tutorials please! sacrum/pelvic floor region and others!
1 person likes this.
My visual brain LOVES these anatomical descriptions. Excellent clear and precise tutorial and exactly the right length for those with short attention spans, not me obviously.... ;)
1 person likes this.
Very comprehensive and thought provoking. What a wonderful tutorial.
1 person likes this.
This was an INCREDIBLY helpful tutorial! For me it explained why so many abdominal focused exercises are superficial and why doing them feels unsatisfying. Thank you for making this so clear and giving me the language and imagery to guide clients deeper into their centers' (or fronts). The length of the tutorial was also perfect,... not too intimidating.
1 person likes this.
Than you very much for this quick anatomy lesson. It explains a lot. I look forward to see more of this.
Anastasiya S
LA PORTA
Wow this tutorial is a gold mine !!!!!!thank you Jennifer ! Love your energy also when you explain!
LA PORTA
Wow this tutorial is a gold mine !!!!!!thank you Jennifer ! Love your energy also when you explain!
21-30 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin