Yoga-Inspired Reformer<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 2459

Yoga-Inspired Reformer
Courtney Miller
Class 2459

Watch this Class
Just Loved it!!!!
Love it! I don't really like yoga unless it's Pilates then I love it! Thanks Courtney :)
This class is tough but rewarding. The flow progression is flawless and like all of Courtney's classes the pace and queues are perfectly timed. Thanks for an awesome class!
Christie K
Another great one Courtney! This was a fun challenge, especially for my balance. A great class for strength & flexibility. :)
I found this "oldie but goodie" class to be so invigorating! What a good idea combining both modalities! Love it and thanks Courtney! Hope to see you soon back on PA!
I have just found this class. Courtney you are a creative reformer teacher extraordinaire!
Bravo and thank you for sharing!
Extraordinary melding of the some of the best aspects of the two practices. Wonderfully clear cueing will make it easy to repeat without having to look at the screen. I wonder if you would consider teaching the elbows toward each other, so the arms are parallel and the shoulders safe, lats engaged, during chataranga? I feel great! Thanks.
Silviah
Here I am watching this video almost exactly three years after it was made and finding it GREAT!!! Thank you Courtney, i LOVED this yoga-infused class and will try it with some of my clients! Really tough and very rewarding in the end.
Hadn’t done this one in years. Did it today and while it was so challenging - I was so proud of myself for matching you rep for rep. Love all your classes. Hope you film more soon!
Amazing! Love it, super original and lovely mix! Tks😊
31-40 of 40

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin