Pilates Playground<br>Mariska Breland<br>Class 2513

Pilates Playground
Mariska Breland
Class 2513

Watch this Class
Love this class. I've watched it multiple times and tried many things on myself and my clients. Love listening to you cue and teach your clients. Also super fun variations of some of the main stream moves!!
Tara E
Love, love , love this!
There are some great ideas here ... super challenging ab series at the beginning I like the side lying leg series with the push thru bar — I also like to be reminded of skaters ... that over head side stretch felt great - legs in straps for older clients doing ab series will be helpful to let them feel successful -noted how many times Mariska mentioned she was boss
1 person likes this.
yowza....shared this with 2 clients today....i typically finish all sessions with standing chest expansion.   Their balance was spot on!!!!  Never been better.   Love this session....talk about uniformly working the entire body.    Thank you
Jennifer how cool is that? This is actually one of my favorite classes I have on here. I’m glad you liked it!
1 person likes this.
Great variations, great class! Thank you Mariska! 🌻
1 person likes this.
You are a superstar Mariska!  Absolutely loved this class - and all the variations 😍 My abs are thanking you 🤩
1 person likes this.
This was interesting to come back to - I like the standing series off the back of the caddy 
21-28 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin