Reformer Springs<br>Kevin Bowen<br>Workshop 2563

Reformer Springs
Kevin Bowen
Workshop 2563

Watch this Workshop
Kevin Bowen
Glad that you got the information that you needed. Thank you for being part of Pilates Anytime and your interest in this information!
Maggie L
1 person likes this.
This is SO valuable! Thank you for having someone who TRULY understands the equipment provide this information.
Kevin Bowen
Thank you Maggie!
Love the chapters and appreciate the info! Have had to teach on both Balanced Body, Stott. & Peak, have been a client on Gratz & have an Aero at home to play with. Universal springs would be SO wonderful. From what you said, the increased price would not be so great!:)
Thank you for the information! It's nice that Aeropilates was included. I wish I could have one with springs, but my budget doesn't allow it :(. I am on my free trial and already hooked! Thank you for this amazing website!
Ewa
Thank You :)
Ana C
loved it! thank you Kevin Bowen
Charlotte G
1 person likes this.
Good information! Any chance of getting a copy of the chart that Kevin Bowen shows of the comparison of spring constants for the different springs?
I appreciate that you discussed the Peak equipment because that is what I have in my home and it does not seem common. This was really interesting and helpful too. Thanks Kevin.
Hugo F
Would be nice if you could explain better the weight of the springs, not exact values but as a reference, for example a 75kg person would be lifting between 15 to 30 kgs if he has two red springs at 2 and 30 inches of extension respectevely.
In my opinion this is the core of this subject.
31-40 of 59

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin