Franklin Method®-Fused Mat<br>Tom McCook<br>Class 2625

Franklin Method®-Fused Mat
Tom McCook
Class 2625

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you Julia, I really appreciate your insightful response to this class! Improving function, attention and upgrading movement learning and the understanding of our amazing design is the quest!! Wishing you all the best
Tom... I have come back to this gift of a class two years after having participated with you,  because it makes me feel so in touch  my body. Thank you  
Thank you Emily! So happy to hear you're returning to this class and feeling the embodied benefits.  Sending you my best!
Wonderful practice! I really enjoyed this class and your calm teaching style. Thank you. And I enjoy having Franklin method influenced classes. Thanks again. 
This is such a great go to class. Terrific full body strengthening and awareness.
Thank you Joan, I'm happy to hear your you get the value of strength with awareness!  Thank you Vivian, I'm just noticing your response now, sending you all my best
Thank you Tom, what a beautiful workout. My back and hips needed this as did my neck!
Cynthia G
Thanks so much.  Love the way each section prepares and awakens the body more more.  So appreciate the classes. Thanks PA for hosting Tom.
Cynthia G, you’re so welcome!
Thank you for your feedback and sending you my best!👊🙏
Daan V
Thank you so much , it made me so happy during and after class and it’s just beautifully explained
31-40 of 41

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin