Quick Standing Workout<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 2649

Quick Standing Workout
Amy Havens
Class 2649

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I'd stopped practicing this class inspite of it staring right back at me in favorites. In anticipation of some travel and limited pilates space this week I thought I'd bring it back into regular rotation. Hello sleeveless!! Hello Amy... who always keeps it hardworking and oh so real.
Joni ....thank you! This made my day!
1 person likes this.
Great add-on to round out a mat class. The extra 20 mins is perfect :)
Thank you Donna
I took a tumble down the stairs the end of March, hurt my shoulder and stopped doing this class on a regular basis. Until today! Nothing like starting from the beginning and reclaiming strength and control again. Humbled. And of course, grateful that you and the class are here to get me mobile and strong again.
It never ceases to amaze me how impressive this arm workout is.  If consistent, there are great results! Thank you for this program. I would look forward to more arm workouts with bands, varied weights or additional props. 
1 person likes this.
Fast and efficient!.....more please! 
1 person likes this.
This is one I revisit from time to time in the hope that those reps will get easier. Erm, nope! But always worth the burn to spend time with Amy. 😊
1 person likes this.
This video came up in an "arm weights" search.  I recommend this quick session for those who want to put some light weights in the workout each week.  Good stabilizing class.
1 person likes this.
excellent-my arms are burning
31-40 of 46

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin