Joan Breibart<br>Joan Breibart<br>Discussion 2700

Joan Breibart
Joan Breibart
Discussion 2700

Watch this Discussion
Candace
Wow did I enjoy that 115 minutes... I watched most of it in one sitting! I would love to see the beautiful letter that she said Eve wrote to the newspaper in Santa Fe in response to the interview with Sean. Your questions were great, Kristi, and I very much appreciated Joan's candor in assessing her own strengths and shortcomings... she knows herself well! Looking to the future to the end!
Thanks for your suggestion in the "Part 2" interview to look at this "Part 1" interview as well. Always interesting to hear different perspectives. Love online classes, workshops (thus my long subscription to Pilates Anytime). Joan seems to see little value in in person workshops. Think there is a place for these as well, though. I love going to the Pilates Method Alliance conference, partly because I can be around other teachers, see what is in the expo etc. Some of us work solo and/or are in parts of the country where Pilates teachers are few. A little live interaction is fantastic!
"A little live interaction is fantastic!" I agree with you completely Elayne Connery! Thank you for contributing to this discussion.
What a character and a fascinating interview. This takes me back to the start of my career. I was an early member, at the time there were no resources here in europe and no internet! I remember waiting for my Physicalmind newsletter to arrive from the US by post, and sucking up everything I could learn about pilates. It was a very different time. I actually spoke to Joan on the phone too, when they were thinking about bringing Physicalmind trainings to europe. She's certainly a force to be reckoned with.
21-24 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin