Prenatal Theraband Challenge<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 2697

Prenatal Theraband Challenge
Courtney Miller
Class 2697

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
I am not pregnant and that was a fantastic class!!
Thank you!
3 people like this.
What a fun and well balanced class. Your baby is blessed to have such a happy and positive mom. Loved what you said at the end about fear and the unknown. Best wishes for you and your baby!
1 person likes this.
Can't wait to try this one!
Z A
1 person likes this.
Never dissapoints:)
1 person likes this.
Another great class Courtney. Postpartum this felt amazing on my low back and hips. My 10 month old daughter loved crawling over me during the class and getting kisses during the first yoga inspired sequence. Thank you for sharing your knowledge of Pilates and now pregnancy with the pilates anytime community. Best wishes to you and your baby.
1 person likes this.
Excellent class to do for postnatal as well!! Thank you for such a great class that really emphasizes the back body and posture!
1 person likes this.
A very beautiful class, Courtney you have inspired me to add some more breath work and relaxation to my classes of pregnant ladies.. Thank you x
1 person likes this.
Very challenging class but my back feels great after! Best of luck in all that's ahead and I look forward to some post natal classes next year!
1 person likes this.
Precious! Strong, strong work. Love the final relaxation/opening and visualization! Beautiful balance: ready to share it with my lovely client expecting her first baby!💙
1 person likes this.
Thank you for all your amazing classes. Will you be filming any postnatal classes?
1-10 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin