Precise & Detailed Reformer<br>Diane Diefenderfer<br>Class 2715

Precise & Detailed Reformer
Diane Diefenderfer
Class 2715

Watch this Class
Such great instruction- thank you Diane- love listening to your cues: so simple and precise
Great class thank you
Love this class thank you!
Excellent teacher and class. Thank you!
Unfortunately, I found this class to be painful to watch and it is one of the first I could not finish because there was WAY too much talking and too little moving.  If this was a different instructor it would have been a 40 minute class, but forty minutes in I feel like I have not really moved yet because there is so much time between exercises.  Quite disappointed. Now I am just going to have do my own workout to fill in where I feel like we haven't worked at all yet. 
Hi Casey, I'm sorry the class wasn't the workout you were looking for today. We do have many other classes at a faster pace. I recommend modifying your search by going to Videos > Browse > More > Pace. You would like a moderate or accelerated pace. I hope this helps!
JENNIFER P FRASER
I took Pilates classes at Studio Du Corp for years in the early 2000's. Diane is truly the best and most elegant of them all!
Diane Diefenderfer
Jennifer, So delighted to hear from you and thank you for the beautiful compliment! Hope all is well for you. Best wishes, Diane
Ember Hopkins
I really enjoyed the pacing of the class. I also thought the comment you made about not only having healthy and correct movement through each exercise but making it purposeful and beautiful was a great cue and such a great point. The structure of the class stuck to mainly traditional reformer work with some stretches and variations which were very insightful.
I love coming back to all your classes for strengthening and stretching. Your whole series of reformer classes are perfect for me. I use ROKU to log into PA. but there isnt anywhere to like or comment.  So now Im doing that and to thank you! 
31-40 of 68

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin