Fluid Cadillac<br>Diane Diefenderfer<br>Class 2713

Fluid Cadillac
Diane Diefenderfer
Class 2713

Watch this Class
Ember Hopkins
It was so nice to to see so much strength and flow amongst all of the exercises! I really loved watching the variation of the Teaser using the Push Through Bar with no springs. A lot of strength, flow, and control were needed and it was beautiful to watch.
Lauren G
It's wonderful to see how different principles of motion translate from the mat work, to the Reformer, to the Cadillac! It is useful as a teacher to recognize the connections and relationships from exercise to exercise, especially when planning a program for a client.
Karli P
I loved seeing the relationship between mat work, the Cadillac, and the Reformer! It was interesting to note the breath difference on the legs lowering on the Cadillac versus the Reformer. 
Edgar A
I love your clear and exact cues. Laura provides very beautiful demonstration. I can see how helpful it is to walk the fingers along the spine when giving the cue of "vertebra by vertebra."
Cara L
I really enjoyed seeing how exercises such as the saw and spine stretch from Pilates mat work can translate to the trap table! 
Claire G
I really appreciate the mention of cueing someone with scoliosis in sidearm. I like the cue "breathing more into one side of your back" to correct atrophy or strength imbalance. This is particularly useful for me and I will be sure to keep an eye out for any imbalances I notice in my students in the future. 
Edgar A
I like that you incorporated the additional arm presses during  breathing. Great way to work the entire body as the arm presses occur while pelvis is pressed up and held. I also like how you gave the cue of breathing into the side of the back where you placed your hand for someone with scoliosis or a weaker arm during the side arm exercise with the push through bar.
Savannah G
Both you and Laura were very precise and clear with the movement and your words. I enjoyed the flow of the class and hearing the different breath patterns. I love how cautious you are with the equipment, you can tell that the Client feels safe and comfortable/ advanced enough to perform the movement. Hanging up and down was my favorite exercise.
Allyssa M
So beautiful! I loved learning the Ron Fletcher Teaser! 
Isabela D
This watch i really noticed a lot of tactile cues. Things like cueing the pelvis or the lower abdominals. I think tactile cues work really well to help guide what muscles to really engage and to remind the student about the muscle groups they need to be working. 
11-20 of 35

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin