Fundamental Reformer Flow<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 2745

Fundamental Reformer Flow
Amy Havens
Class 2745

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Lovely class simple and efficient with good imagery.
3 people like this.
Thank you so much Maggie! Julie was so much fun to work with and she really connected the dots in this class! Hope it helps you too!
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Amy. Love the slow down and connect in your class!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy, fab cues, totally intensifies each movement, also loved the returning to the "c-curve" image!
Krista
1 person likes this.
such deep work! loved it!
1 person likes this.
I cannot tell you how much I learnt in that class. That was jam packed with pilates tips. I've back up from level 2 and 2/3 to do this and I recommend it for everyone. Thanks Amy. You will really change my practice with this class.
sandyjgrant
Really nice class Amy; I really love watching you teach; it's quite different from when you film yourself doing a class for some reason. I used to hate stomach massage but I obviously was missing the connections that you so intelligently built up. I love this series of exercises - what a great way to teach connections; one at a time!
1 person likes this.
excellent, I have a client that no matter what I do she does not use her butt and hamstrings...she will now, thank you
2 people like this.
thanks everyone! I'm a devoted teacher and I believe that we owe it to ourselves and our students to slow down sometimes, find the connections and keep a theme going. Muscle memory takes times, creating new patterns takes time ... and patience! Glad to hear you're finding some good tools to work with in this class!
1 person likes this.
great class, back to basics is what most of need! Loved the cues and the visuals.
1-10 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin