Balance and Coordination Mat<br>Viktor Uygan<br>Class 2722

Balance and Coordination Mat
Viktor Uygan
Class 2722

Watch this Class
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Hi Maureen so happy to hear you find my class inspiring and you can relate to me with your teaching style. I would love to take a class from you one day. Let’s hope soon 🤞
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Hi Christine , I actually just put my phone down and enjoyed the biggest rush of gratuity i felt after reading your comment. Thank you making me feel that, for your support, kind words and willingness to move forward with versatile movement. 🙏
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Hi Jane thank you so much for letting me know that you enjoyed my class but I am really curious why am I the mind reader? 
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Hi Sandra, so happy to hear you thought my class was excellent and you would like to see more. I am always ready to deliver when is my time and great full to have the opportunity to share my passion for movement. I know it will be more but until then search my name to see my previous classes in Pilates Anytime
Arleen T
1 person likes this.
That was lovely...perfect mix...thank you!  
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Hi Arleen 
So happy to hear you thought my class was lovely and you enjoyed the mix. Thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻
I just love Viktor´s style and freedom!
Every class with him it´s like a dancing class with joy.
Thank you Viktor, hopefully one day i can get some live class with you and get that creative way to teach Pilates!
Michelle K
Wonderful!  Love your flow 
Viktor Uygan
Lucero G your comment is really touched me and I thank you for sharing your experience with me 😊What they say dance/move like no one is watching and I do hope one day we will get to dance/move live in one of my trainings or conferences. Best in health 
Viktor Uygan
Michelle K happy to hear you loved the way my class flowed and thought it was wonderful. Thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻
151-160 of 173

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin