Conditioning for Boomerang<br>Benjamin Degenhardt<br>Class 2731

Conditioning for Boomerang
Benjamin Degenhardt
Class 2731

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
This was excellent. My boomerang was the best one ever!
Thanks!
Ewa
1 person likes this.
another one great class for as Benjamin I ve got a question do you have throat problem? You give so many instructions all the time :) maybe you have some great antidote for that ;)?
Love the class and particularly instructions. Very relate-able. This has helped me tremendously with my pilates that I am almost falling back in love with it.
Could you do a class on the roll over. I have never been able to get that one right. Thanks
Benjamin Degenhardt
Josephine I'll put this on the list for my next PA visit for sure. I can't just have you feel "almost" back in love with Pilates ;)
Thanks. I look forward to 'attending' the class.
I enrolled yesterday in PilatesAnytime and am delighted this was my first video. I've been practicing Pilates for several years, but not from home. Benjamin, you have a way with words that helped me with visualization even when I could not quite see my screen. Very nice, thank you!
The Ladies are fine Practitioners. Liked the seated lift of the torso with the legs out straight in front performed by the Lady with the coloured pants. A little Calisthenics going on here.
Fantastic and stimulating class!!
Wow, that was very insiring teaching; great class!
Fun class! I love boomerang!!
11-20 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin