How Do You Teach?<br>Tom McCook<br>Tutorial 2822

How Do You Teach?
Tom McCook
Tutorial 2822

Watch this Tutorial
Very inspirational! Thank you!
words simply can't tell how much joy, inspiration and knowledge i get through your videos, Tom, and how endlessly grateful i am for your work and willingness to share!!! i know - as i am going through it now - that the deeper an understanding of a body, its design and functionality, becomes - the more happiness is flowing from teaching (and learning) processes! thank you for being such a whole person and teacher!
Love this! Thank you Tom!
What a useful tutorial. Thank you. When you are assessing a client, what movements do you give them?
1 person likes this.
Thank you all for your positive feedback. Katherine the assessment are fuctional movements the expose imbalances at each area of the body. The assessment we offer is to expose as quickly as we can through movement, which areas need to be upgraded to improve function. These include squatting, lunging, balancing, ROM assessments in the shoulder girdle, inequities left to right etc... and stabilizing ability along with movements of the spine.
We're always assessing and a formal assessment is very helpful.
Thanks for taking the time to reply Tom. I'm already looking at some of those functions in a new client but it helps to know I'm on the right track. Thanks again.
Hi Tom your video was inspirational. You are so clear on your purpose when teaching clients which I think is so important and I have found in my own experience as a teacher this can get muddy. I look forward to more videos from you. Thanks for sharing your experience and expertise . Kim
Hi Tom your video was inspirational. You are so clear on your purpose when teaching clients which I think is so important and I have found in my own experience as a teacher this can get muddy. I look forward to more videos from you. Thanks for sharing your experience and expertise . Kim
1 person likes this.
very informative in a nice easy understandable way ~ thats the key ~ to take the drama, mystery and trauma out of exercise no matter what ..
thank you for your excellent explanation...
21-30 of 49

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin