Thoracic Range of Motion<br>Juan Nieto<br>Class 2869

Thoracic Range of Motion
Juan Nieto
Class 2869

Watch this Class
Excellent! Give me good idea to treat my patients and also for loosening up myself after a whole day of manual work! Thanks a lot!
Juan Nieto
Thanks to you for watching Jenny Dance Physio 😊
1 person likes this.
Excellent! Hope to see more of you on pilates anytime, you truly are an asset, thank you!!!
Juan Nieto
Thanks Beverly! 🤩
1 person likes this.
Thanks, Juan! This is a great class. These exercises don't seem like much but they really get deep into the thoracic spine. What a great release! I also tried this with a client and he loved it too -- it really prepared him for twisting even deeper later in the session.
Juan Nieto
Thanks so much Michelle!
Melanie Adele  H
Well here we are in 2022 and this class has just legitimately restored my sanity. A 4 day migraine due to excessive work hours, just gone like that. Thank you so much!
Juan Nieto
Glad to be helpful Melanie! Let me tell you that the fact you decided to take a class even with migraine is probably more helpful than the class itself. To know yourself and having active strategies to manage your condition is key for long term improvement. Thanks so your comment. Truly, Juan.
This  was wonderful. Like self administered physical therapy for the cervical and thoracic spinal regions. It helped me at least temporarily get rid of some of the aches from scoliosis. I’m eager to practice these movementas nd see what happens over some time.
I have issues with his frequent touching and body positioning around her. Made me very uncomfortable.
21-30 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin