Nuanced and Controlled Mat<br>Alan Herdman<br>Class 2867

Nuanced and Controlled Mat
Alan Herdman
Class 2867

Watch this Class
Fantastic class :)
Always like the way Mr Herdman teaches with a twinkle in the eye. Good progressions from single/double leg stretch.
this is going straight into my favourites folder. have really enjoyed the progressions in this series. thank you!
IOANNA L
This was a very good class! Loved the variations.
I was just going through old conference notes, scanning them into my computer (conferences dating from 2002-2020 LOL). I came across a couple workshops with you, Alan Herdman, which inspired me to take class with you today! So glad I did! It felt great to tap back into my dancer-self and be guided to move so exquisitely by a master instructor again. There is such poignant richness, creativity, and simplicity to your cuing. You leave space for the body to breathe and the body & mind to take a lovely journey together. Thank You! It was delicious!  
I enjoyed the pace and precision of the class very much. One can feel the elongation in the muscles and the correct alignment and placement of each part of the body. It reminds me to slow down. I also loved the variation of the double leg stretch and others. Thanks so much Mr. Herdmann and the crew of Pilates Anytime!
11-16 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin