Fundamental Wunda Chair<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 2940

Fundamental Wunda Chair
Meredith Rogers
Class 2940

Watch this Class
Heather
1 person likes this.
Oh this was glorious! The basic principles never fail! Meredith you are the best…such great cues, explanations and visualization I find so help to stay connected.
Heather that makes me so happy to hear!
1 person likes this.
My body felt longer, more supple, and stronger after this. Thank you. Question when you said you had 4 springs; I was like- yes, me too. So could you say if when you put the spring on your “cactus” was a heavy? Or a light? When I did a class with Tom McCook, he said if they don’t specify use heavy. Is that what you used? Just wondered ....
My body felt longer, more supple, and stronger after this. Thank you. Question when you said you had 4 springs; I was like- yes, me too. So could you say if when you put the spring on your “cactus” was a heavy? Or a light? When I did a class with Tom McCook, he said if they don’t specify use heavy. Is that what you used? Just wondered ....
1 person likes this.
Oops sorry, didn’t mean to post twice. Love your instruction btw👍🏽😊
Andrea K I almost never use the lighter choice springs when there are four springs.  I tend to use two heavies when I need a lot of spring and one heavy when I need a light spring.  It keeps it simple.  Please let me know if this is clear and if you have any more questions.  Thanks for taking class with me.
1 person likes this.
Thank you for clearing that up Meredith. And, I appreciate you taking the time to get back to me about it. Very kind. 
Andrea K my pleasure!!  Please always let me know if you have any questions at all.
Nicely done!
61-70 of 72

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin