Fascia-Focused Mat<br>Elizabeth Larkam<br>Class 2946

Fascia-Focused Mat
Elizabeth Larkam
Class 2946

Watch this Class
Elizabeth! You are a Goddess! I hate myself for swearing at the video during Single Leg Kick... Ouch! No cheating there.
You are simply the best. I admire your aliveness and "reinventing" yourself!
I like to watch this class while I sit on the couch eating bon bons, or while meditating. EL's voice is so mellow and soothing! But too hard for me, otherwise:)
Many thanks All, for your comments. I'm so glad this material is resonating. Marta, you could approach this class as you may go through a box of bon bons - one (bite) at a time. Specifically, start with the Seated Spine Twist, seated up on a booster box or on a stool. You can use all the cues, feeling if the movements of your eyes, tongue, hands and/or feet make a favorable difference. Loaded spine flexion with long levers is common in the mat exercises of JH Pilates. This organization is stressful on the structures of the lumbar spine and pelvis. You may shorten the levers by bending your knees and/elbows. You may also apply all the cues from this class to other exercises that are more comfortable for you. Best wishes for finding the best way for you
Magic lesson !!
Alexandra L
Thank you Elizabeth. The connections of feet, abs and tongue are amazing chingto me. This fascia idea is new to me and I'll be watching this video many times to garner all your pearls of wisdom.
Marithé Lessard
Thank you so much for such interesting information,it add a new dimension to the exercises ,really appreciate it ,and I will practice this a lot to get it completely,just love this ,
Dear Elizabeth, your energy and cueing is just amazing! Can't wait to have Fascia in motion in my arms :) Greetings from Montenegro!!
Delightful and educational! Thank you!
Marina A
Suffering from Ehlers Danlos Syndrome and thus dealing with extreme myofascial pain in my back I find Elizabeth Larkam  classes so beneficial.  Hugs from Italy. Thank you so much for making me feel better during this quarentine. Marina Ps. I'd love to attend one of Elizabeth classes in person, just for once in my lifetime. 
21-30 of 41

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin