Flowing Tower Connections<br>Sarah Bertucelli<br>Class 2972

Flowing Tower Connections
Sarah Bertucelli
Class 2972

Watch this Class
Sam ~ Thank you for your feedback. After reviewing this video, we have decided to keep it at a Level 2/3 because many of these exercises require a lot of control and stabilization that a beginning student may not have.
1 person likes this.
Great class, clear instructions. Loved all the squatting variations. Thank you, Sarah
Michael Mary S
Loved this tower workout. I plan to do it often. You have a such a calming demeanor. Thanks for the new variations on biceps and lunges.
1 person likes this.
What great flow, movements and connections.....love it and excited to incorporated into some of my classes! Thank you, Sarah Bertucelli !
1 person likes this.
Thank you for a wonderful class. I feel so much more open in the hips and shoulders. I normally go for maximum exhaustion in my workouts but this class reminded me that stretch and length are equally important. Your moves got into some tight and neglected places! Will definitely take this class again. Your delivery was strong clear and friendly. So great!!
Michelle Mavroudis
What a creative and refreshing workout. So needed something new and this was it!! Love your easy flow and instruction style. Thank you!
Sabine G
1 person likes this.
What a playful and strong tower class Sarah Bertucelli! Thank you so much! I cannot wait to try it after my recovery!
I love your extra trick about the elbow hooking under the PushTroughBar to release the safety strap, super useful!
2 people like this.
Sarah! I found this class again today and just loved it. I think the first time I did it back in 2017, it was just too soon after my knee replacement to fully enjoy. Thank you so much for such a great total body workout that leaves you feeling amazing and even a little sweaty. Please do another tower class with your creative and fun sequencing. (And I agree with Gia. Definitely a 2/3 class. I've got advanced beginners and intermediate students that would struggle with some of these exercises.)
Sheila Ray
2 people like this.
Well-balanced and sensible. That stretch series off the side of the Reformer was divine.  Thank you❣️
Shelley M
1 person likes this.
Wonderful workout, Sarah. Thank you.
11-20 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin