Reformer for Circulation<br>Amy Taylor Alpers<br>Class 2985

Reformer for Circulation
Amy Taylor Alpers
Class 2985

Watch this Class
I'm 5 minutes in and I've had to look up at computer all the time to check what i should be doing, please remember that we are trying to get in the flow of the class, but it's not clear when to change and what to change to and what springs to use
Here are the springs for the Reformer. These are the standard classical ones. Hope this helps. Thanks.
Amy

REFORMER-Level I - III

Footwork 3-4

Hundred 3-4

Short Spine 2

Coordination 2

Stomach Massage Series
Round Back 3-4
Arms Back 2-3
Arms Reaching 2
Twist 2

Swan 2

Long Box I Series
Pull Straps 1
T 1
Backstroke 2
Teaser 1

Short Box Series 2
Round Back
Flat Back
Side Bend
Twist
Tree with Arch
Open the Hip

Long Stretch Series
Long Stretch 2-1
Down Stretch 2
Up Stretch 2
Elephant 2
Arabesques 2
Long Back Stretch 2

Semi-Circle 2

Chest Expansion 2

Thigh Stretch 3-4

Arm Circles 1

Long Spine 2

Knee Stretch Series 2
Round
Arch
Knees Off

Running 3-4

Bottom Lift 3-4

Side Split Series 2-1

Front Splits 2

Front Split Kneeling 2

Russian Split 2

3 people like this.
I love watching her teach! Her cue's are concise and very appropriate. I did not need to hear the springs she used as that varies from client to client.
This was difficult with no true cues on spring load. I understand not having rigid limits, but a comfortable idea of spring load helps me to know what I'm look for. I had to keep pausing the video to try to find the correct load myself and just now decided it wasn't working out to be worth my time having to do this. The spring cues would have greatly helped:)
1 person likes this.
Thank You Amy Taylor Alpers . As a student of TPC, i love seeing more of such really useful videos for my practise teaching. Thank you for spreading the love!
1 person likes this.
FANTASTIC!! I am so grateful for your classes on Pilates Anytime!
Thank you for the reminder to move from a deeper place and to be free from tension!
I loved this! I didn't care about the springs (just went on auto-pilot with usual springs) because I was focusing on enjoying all the delicious breathing. Thanks so much :D
1 person likes this.
I loved this class, brought it right back to what Pilates is all about. 
1 person likes this.
I am inspired and breathing and light! ❤️🫁☺️This was the perfect class for me today. I’m stepping off the reformer feeling free of tension (both in my body & mind)
11-20 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin