Working with Knees<br>Amy Taylor Alpers<br>Tutorial 2982

Working with Knees
Amy Taylor Alpers
Tutorial 2982

Watch this Tutorial
1 person likes this.
Brilliant! Thank you, Amy! You made an often mysterious situation (foot/ankle/knee/hip) really clear. I always appreciate your perspective on Pilates and the body!
1 person likes this.
Dear Amy, thank you so much for this wonderful video, it's such perfect timing, I've been studying biochmechanics with Katy Bowman for the last couple years and have been really been working on my ankle/hip mobility and squatting and applying what I've learned to my Pilates. Some days I could feel in my body what you teach in this video but it was "fleeting", a month could go by before I felt it again and you have helped me break through my road blocks, I was totally standing my achilles and now I can feel myself standing in the front of my ankle and really getting the front of my shin "unstuck"! Thank you so much!!!!
Awesome Diana I still remember that day I overdid a bit and tweaked your knee instead. Lol. So glad it's working now. Takes time to develop the idea. 😊
Michele G
1 person likes this.
Timeless, helpful info.  Thank you for Sharing!
Michael Mary S
Thanks for this great information.  I can't wait to use your tips with my newest client who has a very bad knee issue.  
JoAnn M
1 person likes this.
I returned to reformer work after a year or so away from it and it totally blew out my knees..especially the right which had meniscus surgery in 2018.  I do a lot otherwise, dance tango, swim, and other Pilates stuff. But the reformer footwork killed my knee :( trying to figure it out and this video was somewhat helpful..but I’m super nervous about doing any reformer footwork especially in acute inflammatory stage. Any experienced words of advice welcome. Pain /swelling is  medial. I’m considering hyaluronic injections...
Cynthia G
1 person likes this.
That was thought provoking.  Thanks.  Keeping on learning and being aware of my patterns.  Wish you could do something similar using a table chair as I don't have access to a wundachair.  Thanks
11-17 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin