Day 3: Showing Up<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 3012

Day 3: Showing Up
Kristi Cooper
Class 3012

Watch this Class
You are my hero Kristi! Thank you for this amazing practice, your wisdom, humor and beauty!
Yummiest spine stretch EVER! Loved that variation!
Thank YouTube Kristi
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this challenge. I'm really enjoying the feeling after. This is showing me that I can make time for myself each day.
Thank you and I am so sorry you were injured - but so happy you are back and so full of inspiring, mindful and moving Pilates - you are amazing. Thank you!
Thank U. enoying every sec
Loved this video, very clear Thank you!
I never knew you had a head injury, I had one in 2010 and went back to work too quick....but it also helped to try and teach, trying to string words together was really hard... I still am not as slick as i once was but hey good luck with it all enjoying the sessions
Thank yiu cor this series of classes, I'm doing them on my #staycation and loving getting back into pilates anytime each day.
This was an amazing tutorial for me being still fresh to pure mat Pilates! I loved your cues Kristi Cooper ! I felt like I learned so much on a personal and professional level. As always, you make me laugh. This is a keeper! I have it saved to my favorites! I can't wait until tomorrow for day 4!
21-30 of 61

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin