Day 3: Showing Up<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 3012

Day 3: Showing Up
Kristi Cooper
Class 3012

Watch this Class
I'm loving this challenge so much! It's incredible how much harder it feels when being 'the student' compared (probably cheating) when teaching. And i love the way you just chit-chat along and make it so normal to find difficulties even after practicing so many years. Makes me realize pilates truly is for life. Thank you so much, Kristi and the PA team!
So, I haven't embraced pilates to-date, but am very much enjoying these sessions and Kristi's ramble. Everything's clicking. Maybe I'll be a pilates convert. Thanks.
Kristi Cooper thank you for being so open and honest in this video....it's refreshing and inspiring. PA has been instrumental in my return to "me" after two babies in two years and this is now my second challenge ive started and as always it's challenging and rewarding.
Lea R
1 person likes this.
woah, my aaarms!
Thank you so much for being here and showing up. Trudi and Kathy , your comments about my chit chat and ramble went straight to my heart in the best of ways. It is a style that is not for everyone, one I have tried to correct, but resolved to accept as just my way. I am thankful my outspoken inner musings work for you!
Kerry, Welcome back!
I learned (in this very challenge) that committing to something even when all the factors in my world aren't fully supporting it, can be the very reward and the step forward I didn't even know I needed (or thought I could handle). This challenge meant a lot to me. I hope this step you've taken for yourself as well as the others you've taken towards returning to/remembering you continue to allow you to feel the rewards of your own inspiration (pun intended).
Lee H
Feeling amazing THANKYOU
I feel a transformation of strengthening happening in my body. Txs. Great Job!
That was beautiful! Time flies when you are having fun.
Rachel S
 I found this website and this challenge as we're in COVID19 lockdown here in the UK. It's giving me a reason to get up in the morning. Thanks
41-50 of 61

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin