BASI Flow™ Mat<br>Lisa Hubbard<br>Class 3085

BASI Flow™ Mat
Lisa Hubbard
Class 3085

Watch this Class
Lisa Hubbard
Katia so thrilled for you Katia, so happy for you! Thank you for taking class with me and for taking time to mention it 🙏 always love forum messages here at PA! 💗
1 person likes this.
Thanks Lisa! This is definitely my new go to class. Still avoiding anything with hamstring stretching but working on it, soon this injury will go away and I will be able to try all the fun exercises. I love the flow and your energy! Sending lots of good vibes, Eli.
Lisa Hubbard
I am highly honored Eliezer ❤️ I love to know that this is a go-to for you!  So much gratitude and appreciation for your kind words. I understand minor injuries, they can be a pain (literally & figuratively!). Hope your hamstring heals well and efficiently. All the best to you-Love your awesome vibes!
Joanne D
1 person likes this.
Thanks, Lisa!  That was quick, but still challenging and great progression from warm up to challenging exercises! 
Lisa Hubbard
Joanne thank you so much for taking class with me ! Very much appreciated! and hopefully staying sane through this difficult time. 
Clemencia Puerta
Wowwww Lisa... your BASI´s technique is just amazing!.... the transitions are perfect!.... and the execution of each exercise is impeccable!... just congratssssss
Lisa Hubbard
Clemencia Puerta what an honor! Thank you dearly for the most kind words. I have an amazing Teacher!! Thanks to Rael xx
basi but makes no sense , too many roll overs which are fun ...though missing a few steps . 🤔
Lisa Hubbard
1 person likes this.
lou hi, this is my version of the BASI Block System, and does not need to be exactly by “the book” as taught by my Mentor Rael. FLOW is the key when teaching it. The Roll-Overs are beneficial however you could decide to substitute then for similar or different exercise(s). 
Giulia C
1 person likes this.
fantastic work!!! thank you from Italy 
81-90 of 103

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin